The TrustTheVote Project is working with election officials to create innovative publicly available election technology because there’s a looming voting machine crisis. To better understand this, watch the 2 minute video above (if you haven’t yet), then consider this:
- Fact: Elections require verifiable, accurate, secure, and transparent technology.
- Fact: Today’s voting technology design has inherent security vulnerabilities.
- Fact: Billions are put into campaigns, but fractions of pennies on those dollar are invested in better voting technology.
- Fact: Without commercial incentives to innovate, nothing changes.
- Fact: It’s time for a public technology option where the required innovation is not blocked by restrictive commercial agendas or mandates.
It’s time to petition the government to make this a priority….
Learn More: https://trustthevote.org/learnmore/